Estates and Asset Manager
Are you currently working within Estates or Asset Management? Do you have any knowledge of local government? Are you RICS qualified? If so, we have the role for you as an opportunity to join a team within a local council has arisen.
With 4 direct reports, you be supporting this team with your expertise and knowledge on property leases and licences, your understanding of property law will be used on a daily basis to advise your team, you will be a strong negotiator and not afraid to stand your ground. You will be a motivating manager, setting targets and workloads that are realistic and be on hand to support your team when needed.
This is a very varied and busy role but in return you will be able to benefit from flexi working hours, working from home using a laptop and mobile phone provided for you and annual salary reviews and pay rises
Key skills and experience required:
- A RICS qualification
- Working knowledge of law and practice relating to local government and politics would be advantageous
- Experience at management level
- Experience managing budgets
- Knowledge of property law, lease renewals and rent reviews
Reasons to work for my client:
- Flexi working hours with the opportunity to work from home
- Modern recently refurbished offices with meeting pods
- Annual salary reviews
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays with the ability to accrue an additional 12 days
If this role sounds like the ideal position for you, please send your CV today. The closing date for this position is Monday 24th July.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.