Part-Time Payroller required : Urgently
Part-Time Payroller required - Urgently
1 Year Fixed Term Contract - £25,000 Pro Rata
A vacancy has arisen in the Cwmbran area for an experienced part-time payroller. The role is expected to last until July 2018. The post is temporary to start ASAP and is to cover a maternity period. The successful candidate will have worked within payroll and have had exposure of processing large payrolls; having dealt with RTI and all statutory payments.
Main Duties will include -
- Processing a monthly payroll
- Processing group pension and administrating auto-enrolment, provide monthly and annual contribution breakdowns and salary information to pension provider
- Administer employee benefits childcare vouchers etc.
- Process employee expenses
- Comply with HMRC regulations, reconcile and submit monthly and year end returns
- Participate in full team meetings as appropriate
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management and staff
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Be the main point of contact for all payroll queries
Our client is seeking a candidate for approximately 22 hours per week and they can be flexible with regards to days and times worked, however they do require an individual that is flexible at month end to accommodate payroll deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a long-term contract with an extremely reputable not-for-profit organisation. My client offers a highly attractive benefits package, coupled with on-site parking.
Interviews for the role will take place Tuesday 11th July, so ideally you will be available on this date.