Senior Financial Accountant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant based in Basildon. This role is responsible for carrying out the periodic financial reporting for a number of international legal entities within the group structure.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be integral in the constant review of process improvements and development of robust financial controls.
Typical Duties Include:
- Maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews
- Review of cost centre expenditure and reporting on monthly actuals with accompanying commentary and analysis
- Loading monthly actual results on to Group Consolidation System
- Reconciliation of intercompany invoices and reconciling month-end balances
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Monthly journal postings and reconciling onto general ledger
- Ensuring that reporting is completed in adherence to company policy and local GAAP and US GAAP standards
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/AC Qualified with experience of working within a high volume/fast-paced environment. Candidates must be technically strong with a proven background in carrying out financial reporting in a multi-national environment. Exposure to using large ERP packages and review of best working practice would be desirable experience.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.