£20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for providing an efficient centralised support to offices based across England. This post holder will be one of the first points of contact to both internal and external queries regarding payments, expenses, petty cash, banking and invoices.
- To assist with the accurate and timely processing of all Purchase & Sales Ledger Transactions, Staff ,Volunteer and Debit Card Expenses.
- To assist with the management of credit control by following up outstanding invoices on a monthly basis and liaising with regional staff and/or schools as necessary
- To manage the petty cash administration
- Ensure weekly banking takes place and receipts are posted
- Inform all regions & fundraising team when cheques & BACS receipt are received on a daily basis.
- Working in a dynamic finance department
- Proficiency in the use of Sage Line 50/200
- Financial administration including processing high volume of transactions
- Debt management/credit control
- ReconciliationsAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful