Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Ecommerce jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£20,000 - £25,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join a well-known retailer with multiple brands!
Joining in a newly created role, you will be using product knowledge and insight derived from data analysis to implement an effective merchandising, search and navigation strategy across multiple websites to drive traffic and maximise revenue and new customer acquisition. You’ll work with the wider Ecommerce team, key partners and third parties to provide a framework to measure results and deliver improvements to KPIs.
- Manage product placement online, ensuring all products are attributed correctly and appearing in all relevant pages and filter options
- Liaising with the merchandising team to ensure sufficient stock availability.
- Liaise with the buying & merchandising team to understand range developments
- Maintenance of on-site search
- Regularly check the site to ensure accuracy and relevancy of navigation, search and product placement
- Working with the content and email teams to deliver merchandised product categories
- On-going maintenance of all base product data to support our merchandising efforts
- Working closely with the product content team to ensure that any new categories are created in a timely manner, to ensure products are listed at the earliest opportunity
- Other ad hoc activities to support the Ecommerce team, as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in an online merchandising or retail data role
- Time management skills to manage workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good commercial awareness, to prioritise the opportunities for improvement available
- Understanding of online merchandising tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience influencing others
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Experience using web analytics software, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of online marketing channels used to drive traffic to websites
- Awareness of online marketing channels used to drive traffic to websites
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!