Candour's client are a leading manufacturer based in South Wales with them having a established client base in the Northern Region of the UK and are now looking to develop new relationships in this area. This role will be located in the North as a home based role covering a geographical area outlined by the Sales Manager.
As the UK's market leader in large diameter HDPE Water Management Solutions, we are looking to achieve further sustainable growth in the housing sector. To achieve this, we are looking for someone who can build and maintain strong relationships within the North East region (Yorkshire and Northumbria). In addition you will be responsible for the Major Projects in the area.
Working from a home based office, with regular visits to the head office in South Wales, this position requires someone who can confidently maximise and spot opportunities coupled with building long lasting relationships. As the leader in this field, we are looking for someone who is experienced in dealing with national account customers with a sales background and ideally from a similar industry (manufacturing and construction).
- Building relationships with decision makers and drivers at Housebuilders Regional Offices to increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with key individuals across all sales channels, including water companies and local authorities, to develop intelligence regarding future pipeline projects.
- Driving sponsorship and support at site level from main contractors.
- Focussing on the housing sector within the north east region
- Comply with approved sales process when qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and identifying opportunities to produce budgeted order conversion
- Prepare and deliver customer accounts to maximise profitable revenue growth and compliment company objectives whilst managing customer expectations
- Comply with company guidelines regarding the maintenance and updating of Salesforce CRM software
- Use all available resources internal and external to research relevant markets and customers to maximise revenue opportunities
- Prepare KPI's in line with business objectives and strategic plan. Monitor performance and create corrective action plans as required
- Promote the company Brand, vision and core values and to maintain market leading image
- Maintain corporate governance standards in accordance with Hill & Smith Group Policy and promoting Health and Safety best practice with all internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with all team members to provide structured communication and reporting to support regional development
The successful candidate will have: -
- A minimum of 3 years sales & relationship management experience required, construction industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrate strong self motivational skills
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrate a professional approach to Customer Services through a friendly and polite manner, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that customers are fully aware of project status
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate CRM reporting
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms
- Able to use office computer tools to prepare adequate presentation material
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Possess high energy; be passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrate that you regularly exceed your sales targets
- Be highly effective at territory planning and managing your time.
- Be a commercially shrewd professional who builds credibility with clients quickly
If this role sounds like you then please give me a call today on or .