Deputy Manager Residential Care Home
Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
Starting Salary from £26,950
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Homes Manager to be based in Kirkby Stephen. You will assist in the running of the home and will work a mixture of office hours and shifts.
Successful applicants must have 2 years Senior Experience in a similar role and hold their NVQ/QCF level 3 Children and young people.
As a company we can offer you:
- A company culture where people are valued, supported and their contributions are recognised.
- A Working environment that can be challenging at times but also extremely rewarding. You can make a real difference to the lives of others.
- Industry-leading training, including a comprehensive two week induction programme, that has led to us becoming an employer of choice within our sector.
- A firm emphasis on learning and development, including opportunities to gain a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career development opportunities; we develop our staff and regularly promote from within.
- A highly competitive salary plus additional benefits including childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, workplace pension and employee assistance programme.
Due to the location of our homes a full manual driving licence and access to transport is required. It is highly likely that you will be required to work in more than one location. Successful candidates will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.