Lloyd Recruitment Services the East Grinstead branch are recruiting for experienced Service Engineers to join a well-established Digital and creative company located in Crawley.
As a Service Engineer for our client you will be trained to do tasks such as general maintenance, pc configuration and screen replacements as well as be involved in site installations and removals.
This role is based mainly in the Crawley office, however you may also be required to travel to other regions to lead and assist in works on occasion.
£25k - 30k per year depending on experience.
- Manage faults and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- Ensure highest levels client satisfaction in resolution of issues and accompanying feedback
- Ensure all activity is driven through and recorded within our internal helpdesk for maximum efficiency
- Promote best practices and adhere to new procedures
- Keep accurate records of all site information
- Enhance productivity of our Service department
- Actively contribute ideas towards internal systems
- Encourage and support customers in using self-service systems to log, update and receive updates of service requests
- Assist on installations when required
- To be part of a roster to respond to and attend onsite out of hours call outs
- Ensuring maintenance reports are completed in a timely manner for submission to clients
- Working with Installation Manager in writing of RAMS for works
- Proven experience within an similar role, extensive on-site installation experience
- Experience and working knowledge of display / AV and computer hardware / software
- Basic knowledge of electrics
- Reporting of faults to Regional Installation Manager in a timely manner
- The ability to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team
- Good people skills and customer service ethic
- Clean and full driving license
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates