This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding business working within a successful sales team as an Account Manager focusing on customer retention.
This role is a field based role looking after the Midlands.
My client was established in 1963 as disposal provider, the Group has expanded to become one of the leading suppliers of workplace services in the UK. In the last 50 years, they have expanded into a range of different businesses and now offer over 250 products and services to companies both nationwide and in Europe.
My client supplies products in washrooms up and down the UK, and these businesses rely on my client daily to ensure their facilities stay in top condition. In fact, over 200,000 organisations rely on the business to provide them with expert workplace services.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the individual delivery of excellent, efficient and focused customer retention. You will be working out in the field, taking ownership and ensuring first time resolution for a variety of cancellations in order to both meet and exceed the customer's expectations to save the business. To also carry out courtesy calls and to monitor service to customers within the region, whilst using all documented procedures to renew existing contracts, maintaining excellent customer relationships.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods (i.e. face to face meetings verbal and written) and be able to establish a good rapport with customers
- Ability to negotiate with customers to overcome cancellation requests
- Able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional and focused approach, to deliver 1st class customer service
- Able to adapt in an environment of constant change
- To be able to meet the requirements of the business and customer
This is a permanent role looking after the Midlands so therefore you must be able to drive, it isn't essential for you to have a car as you'll receive one as part of the package or a car allowance.
The basic salary is paying £22,000 with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and receive other company benefits, realistic first year earnings are £28,500 - £30,000.
There is plenty of opportunity for you to be able to grow and progress with such a successful company.