Financial Adviser - Realistic OTE £100k - Henfield / Horsham
PRS have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser to join a successful and friendly organisation.
Our client is a multi-award winning, top 10 UK financial services company with annual turnover in excess of £1BN and nearly 1M customers.
Rapidly increasing new business levels, quality products and existing customer demand means that a significant recruitment programme is required. We are looking for diploma qualified financial advisers with full product knowledge across protection, pensions and investments.
You will provide a full financial planning service to existing loyal customers. There is no requirement to bring a client book with you. What is important is that you are highly motivated to achieve success through the provision of a first class client service.
A genuinely market leading package:
- Base to £50K
- Generous monthly bonus scheme
- Realistic OTE of c£100K+
- Guarantees for up to 1 year dependent on individual circumstances
- Car allowance
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- Additional end of year bonus based on company performance
- Year 1 underpin can be agreed to maintain earnings during transitional period
- QCF level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years’ advising experience across protection, pensions and investments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong relationship manager who can quickly establish credibility and earn the trust and confidence of introducers
- We will also consider candidates with 2 years’ paraplanning or account management experience across the full product range where QCF level 4 is also held
Support on offer:
- Package specifically designed to maximise time spent in front of the customer
- Appointments booked for you by highly motivated introducers from their existing customer base
- Fact find preparation for all customer meetings
- Paraplanning support on all complex cases
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.