Residential Care Workers
Our client is a childcare organisation providing an integrated service to young people who have experienced trauma in their lives resulting in emotional behavioural difficulties and requiring a high level of intervention. We are currently looking to recruit Residential Care Workers; no previous experience is required as our passionate team have the capability to deliver industry-leading training in order to equip you with the necessary skills.
You will be someone with the drive to make a difference to the lives of others and be dedicated to promoting the rights and welfare of children. Following an in-depth induction, you will be placed within one of our homes which are rated either 'good’ or 'outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Our staff members are supported and valued; as an organisation we are committed to the continued learning and development of all our employees which will enable you to develop your skills and offers opportunities to progress within the company.
We are able to offer you:
- A company culture where people are valued, supported and their contributions are recognised.
- A Working environment that can be challenging at times but also extremely rewarding. You can make a real difference to the lives of others.
- Industry-leading training, including a comprehensive two-week induction programme, that has led to us becoming an employer of choice within our sector.
- A firm emphasis on learning and development, including opportunities to gain a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career development opportunities; we develop our staff and regularly promote from within.
- A highly competitive salary plus additional benefits including childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, workplace pension and employee assistance programme.
Due to the location of our homes a full manual driving licence and access to transport is required. It is highly likely that you will be required to work in more than one location. Successful candidates will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.