Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an ambitious and target driven Fundraising Manager who will have responsibility for meeting donation targets through community, corporate and fundraising activities.
They will have the ability to identify and implement fundraising opportunities, which will enable our client to achieve its aims and objectives of providing services for people living with Acquired Brain Injury and raising awareness of the effects of brain injury across Essex.
Duties of the Fundraising Manager
- Establish new relationships with companies, major donors, fundraising groups and individuals across Essex as well as nurturing existing supporters
- Manage a budget and ensure that targets are met or exceeded
- Recruit, organise and inspire volunteers
- Devise and organise fundraising campaigns and events.
- Manage information and records relating to fundraising activity
- Maximise income from Gift Aid, Just Giving and other fundraising platforms
- Identify fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisation’s work through marketing, networking and presentations
Requirements of the Fundraising Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and be a car owner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate and influence people
- Proven experience of exceeding targets
- Strong networking and presentation skills and proven ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft office and database management
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to support events
- Have a flexible approach to duties and working patterns to accommodate, evening and weekend work.
Fundraising Manager Benefits
- 33 days holiday (including bank holiday’s and Christmas closure)
- Pension Scheme
- Time off in lieu for extra hours worked
This position is subject to satisfactory references.
If you meet the requirements above and feel that this Fundraising Manager role is right for you then please apply today!