We are seeking an experienced Marketing Professional with demonstrable relevant experience for this new and exciting position.
This is an opportunity to build on your current skills and experience in an environment which will nurture and develop your desire to learn and progress. Passionate and driven, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing in developing new propositions, accessing new markets and driving the brand through creative and innovative messaging.
A key part of this role will be content creation, targeting specific industries and sectors. A robust understanding of the fundamentals of marketing is crucial, and the successful candidate will enjoy writing and creating engaging and innovative content. You will have the ability to engage people across sectors to generate results. Very much a developmental role, this opportunity will suit an ambitious and career focused individual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the definition, deployment and optimisation of targeted marketing campaigns, covering both lead generation and brand positioning; SEM, Email, Online Display, Social, VoD, Print, Editorial etc.,
- Creation/assisted creation of quality content; working collaboratively to utilise relevant Social Channels, making the most of content to enhance our SEO tactics/activities
- Undertaking analytical assessments to understand effectiveness of campaigns
- Profiling, segmenting and targeting defined user groups
- Help establish Performance Marketing Channels, including partner Affiliate Networks
- Ensure that a results focused approach is taken in the day-to-day campaign management. Take appropriate action to refine campaigns to increase the quality and quantity of traffic volumes and enquiries
- Work collaboratively to produce great on brand communications that drive results, and create analytics to support
- Support in the development of product/commercial propositions
- Act as a Brand Guardian
- Help identify new commercial opportunities
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn is critical in this role, and there is a wealth of development potential for the successful candidate, and this will require a solid foundation of skills and experience on which to build. My client is ideally seeking someone with good all round practical experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role (agency or client side)
- Superior communication skills - writing, editing, presenting Experience in B2B Marketing and lead nurturing campaigns, including B2B email marketing
- Experience, knowledge or understanding of Pardot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, PPC, Website CMS (WordPress) Salesforce CRM
- A love of learning and natural intellect to understand and translate information
- Pragmatic, logical, and with an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Strong commercial acumen and clear understanding of the role of marketing within modern business
This is a rare opportunity, and I welcome applications from candidates who meet the stated experience and who are seeking a career opportunity within marketing. Please apply today.
Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, B2B, Business to Business, lead generation, marketing campaign, email marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Pardot, content, creation