Senior Financial Accountant
The role of senior financial accountant will play a critical role in this leading European Accounting team for this developing, successful manufacturing business.
The purpose of the role is to ensure efficient monthly reporting for multiple European entities. You will be part of the continual improvement of processes in the team and provide financial information to the senior business leads.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and report monthly actuals to Regional Controllers with commentary and analysis.
- Control the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews with management and auditors.
- Analyse expenditure with cost centre owners.
- Support the production of statutory financial statements and tax packs for individual entities.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements ensuring efficiency, best practice and compliance.
This is a varied role which requires an experienced candidate. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate skilled experience of month end reporting for multiple, international entities. You will hold a professional accountancy qualification and experience of a shared service centre would be highly desirable.