We are looking to recruit a Regional Director to join a leading team in the North East
Our client is looking a highly experienced director in the Social Care Sector, as well as offering a competitive salary of £55,000 and an excellent benefits package.
- Work closely with Local Authorities, CWC and the RQIA
- Lead the Service and ensure that staff are following by example
- Delivering the service to a high standard.
- Ensure a cost-effective service is run as well as delivering on commercial performance.
The Successful Candidate:
- Hold a valid Drivers Licence
- Be able to evidence professional development or qualifications
- Evidence of Strategic Leadership in Care with an established Provider or charity
- Extensive Social Care and Educational Practice knowledgeable
If like other Managers or Directors I have recently found new employment for, you are looking for a move from the traditional to the modern and have a passion for improving quality, then please send a copy of your CV and you will be contacted by Claire Griffiths. If you have the right skills and experience an immediate interview will follow
If these roles are not relevant to you, but you know someone who might be interested, please pass the details onto them, and for every candidate you refer who is successfully placed into a role, you will receive £200 worth of vouchers of your choice.
St Nicholas Building
St Nicholas Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.