Finance Co-ordinator & Office Manger
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounts for the business with a focus on P&L and cash flow
- Ensure all business information is managed, filed and recorded accurately (quotations, customer and purchase orders, job records, invoices, payment receipts)
- Prepare and reconcile customer invoices/accounts & supplier accounts
- Reconcile bank account, identify and investigate discrepancies
- Acts as 1st contact for debt collection
- Maintain up to date and accurate Tachograph information
- Prepares weekly payroll
- Manage office administrator
This role is offered on a temp to perm basis, giving the successful applicant the opportunity to learn how the business operates, develop relationships with staff and customers in a structured handover. Hours of work could be adjusted to suit some flexibility/part time arrangement - dependent upon candidate capability.
- Extensive experience in accounting/book-keeping operations - qualified to at least AAT Foundation level
- Self-reliant - preferably with experience in an SME.
- Enjoy working in and managing a dynamic and bustling office (preferably transport related)
- Excellent communications skills - face to face, on the phone and email.
- Resilient and able to multitask in a dynamic and time pressured environment
- Organised and methodical and with an eye for detail.
- Ideally have experience in or exposure with a transport or automotive business