Our client are looking for an Experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute an integrated on and off line marketing plan and budget for key brands. It will also be responsible for improving customer conversion and retention by working with key stakeholders in E-Commerce and IT and Group CRM Manager.
This is a new role that has been created to integrate key off line and digital channels in a B2C environment. It will also lead and develop the digital capabilities of the Marketing team whilst working alongside the E-Commerce teams.
- Lead, develop and engage a team of marketing specialists.
- Manage all elements of customer interaction to ensure consistency of tone, voice & brand.
- Develop, enhance and deliver the marketing strategy for the brand based on the business and marketing objectives, utilising each channel to its maximum potential.
- Conceive and execute the marketing plan through the team to stimulate demand and drive targeted consumers into relevant distribution channels with particular online focus.
- Fulfil tactical sales needs and longer term strategic aims.
- Own and control marketing budget and spend - including the tracking and ROI underpinned by consistent, ongoing reporting e.g. dashboard.
- Be media neutral in planning and executing the marketing plan.
- Plan, budget and execute the marketing plan for the direct B2C channel whilst supporting the trade marketing team on an ad hoc basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:-
- Holds a recognised qualification in marketing such as CIM or IDM.
- Experience in a transactional, consumer ecommerce/digital environment, either pureplay or in the ecommerce/online arm of a multichannel business.
- Keen focus on budgeting and planning and the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrable usability, customer journey and customer experience skills.
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics.
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Manager role you desire.