Forklift driver / Labourer

Recruiter
Hays Construction and Property
Location
Brighton
Salary
£13.50 - £15.00/hour
Posted
07 Jul 2017
Closes
05 Aug 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Interim
Hours
Full Time
CPCS Forklift Driver / Labourer

CPCS Forklift Driver / Labourer CPCS Telescoping Handler Machine Driver / Labourer

CPCS Telescoping Handler / Labourer required for 2 month contract in Saddlescombe area.

Must have proven experience and relevant tickets for operating a Forklift Machine

Successful candidate will be required to work 80% of his time as a labourer and the remaining 20% driving forklift.

Pay rate is £13.50 per hour

You will need to have valid CPCS Forklift Machine Ticket and Full PPE (personal protective equipment) including a hard hat, steel toe cap boots and a high visibility top or jacket. You must be hard working, reliable, honest and punctual with an attitude to succeed in any task given.

This position is for immediate start so please apply by calling Mike Piszczek on 01273207352 at Hays Specialist Recruitment office of Brighton or by sending your up to date CV through this advert. Before any position can be offered you must meet our ID and Eligibility checks and therefore are required to meet the relevant Hays consultant in person so he/she can view the following original documents:

Passport and National Insurance Proof
OR
Full Birth Certificate, National Insurance Proof and Driving License
OR
Full Birth Certificate, National Insurance Proof, 2 x Proofs of Address and 1 x Proof of Signature

To apply for this opportunity and to arrange a meeting with the relevant Hays Consultant to ensure prompt registration, please contact Mike Piszczek on 01273207352 at Brighton office.

If you have an up to date CV please click on the apply now button and follow the instructions, alternatively please call Mike Piszczek on the numbers above should you wish to apply.

Call Mike NOW to apply!!

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at (url removed)