Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
We're seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to take up a position managing homecare services across Devon. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a large homecare provision and would suit an experienced Registered Manager, who is focused on ensuring the delivery of a high-quality, responsive and person centred service. On offer is an attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a great charitable organisation who deliver a wide range of services to be able to people to live as independently as possible.
As the Registered Manager you'll be responsible for the day to delivery of domiciliary care services across Devon. You'll be based from the office in Tiverton, managing a team of care coordinators, each who has their own area and senior carer. This is a busy branch, with a large number of staff and services users across Devon.
- You'll ensure that CQC regulations and requirements are met and that the branch is compliant.
- Manage the recruitment, supervision, induction, training and development of staff in line with business needs, service standards, CQC Regulation and the company's policies and procedures.
- Manage and ensure delivery of high quality, responsive and person centred services that meet the assessed needs of customers
- Ensure that customers care/support plans and risk assessment are in place and regularly reviewed, for individuals. Participate in budget setting as required and apply effective financial management to achieve budget.
- Complete investigations into complaints, application of policies and safeguarding
- Manage rostering systems to ensure effective planning and deployment of staff and the efficient delivery of hours within the locality
- We're looking for an experienced Registered Manager who has managed domiciliary care services before. You'll need to have managed a busy branch of at least 1500 hours of care before.
- You'll need to be qualified to NVQ4 / QCF 5 / RMA
- You'll demonstrate an excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and statutory obligations
- You'll have strong leadership and management skills
- You'll be compliance focused.
- You need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment.
For more information please call me on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.