Games Mathematician - Mathematics / Pay tables / Return to Player / Winlines / Hit Rates / Bonuses
We are a booming new gaming technology business based in the Marston Green area, who are looking to add an experienced Games Mathematician who can help drive forward an expanding new team!
- Based in Marston Green, Easily commutable from anywhere in the West Midlands
- Salary of up to £50,000
- To apply please call or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_W - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the West Midlands
WHO ARE WE?
We are a gaming software business who focus on building bespoke and custom game engine solutions. We use bespoke Game Engines to build and deploy our games, using cutting edge technologies to create the best products on the market! All of this helps us work towards our goal of becoming the #1 bespoke Game Development agency in the country.
As our Games Design team is still relatively small, this role will give you the unique opportunity to make your mark on the team and have a massive impact on our on-going success!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for hire a talented Games Mathematician to create, calculate, analyse and process game ideas which will ultimately translate into online casino slot games. You must have an excellent maths and probability background and you will make sure that the mathematics created is accurate and follows various industry regulations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Responsible for advanced game design for the creation of multiple online casino slot games
- Experience performing complex mathematics for multiple games of various size & complexity
- Experience with Return To Player (RTP)
- Develops game mathematical properties (i.e., pay tables, winlines, hit rates) and creates updates and changes to pay tables
- Experience of customer and end user preferences such as likes and dislikes and maths probability theories
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN…
- Degree in Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong probability / complex mathematics experience
- Games Mathematics and Games Design skills
- Return To Player (RTP)
- Experience with Winlines, Pay tables, Bonuses
- Experience running simulations in to the millions
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- Experience with industry specific technology such as Slot Designer
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong analytical focus
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableJim or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search James Roberts in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Mathematics / Pay tables / Return to Player / Winlines / Hit Rates / Bonuses