Primary Teacher - Year 1
Primary Teacher - Year 1 - Part time
£19500 - £25350
Are you passionate about teaching and highly motivated to inspire, challenge and support others thus enabling them to achieve their potential?
A large primary school in Littlehampton are looking for a year 1 specialist to join their team. You may be a newly qualified teacher or a person with a little more experience. This post is initially due to finish at October half term but may continue and become on-going.
The school itself is based in the heart of a thriving, diverse community. The school is well resourced, with new facilities and a large indoor swimming pool.
The ideal candidate will have skills to boost intervention work and have a sound understanding of our phonics program.
- Planning engaging lessons and delivering them with a hands on approach.
- Dedication to pupil progress.
- A willingness to be involved in a supportive team.
- Thorough knowledge of the key stage 1 curriculum.
This is an exciting role at a reputable school, please get in contact for more info or send your CV to
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching assistant and support vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- CPD available
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- QTS (Qualified teacher status)
This school are looking to fill this position immediately and are hoping to meet with successful candidates in the next 7-10 days. Call to speak to Samantha or a member of the Randstad team on