Assistant Banqueting Manager - Hotel for Weddings / Events
We are currently seeking an Assistant Banqueting Manager for an award-winning hotel based within the Richmond Upon Thames area.
Reporting to the Manager this Is a key role within the hotel which is as much about people as food.
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a Supervisory role within BANQUETING.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent communication and organisational kills
- Must work to high standards and possess strong attention to detail.
- Due to the nature of the role - used to working long hours including shifts and weekends.
- Conference/ Wedding /Events knowledge and skills essential
- Candidates living within an easily commutable distance from the Richmond Upon Thames/ Twickenham area preferred.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Planning well so each event runs smoothly
- Ensuring the venue is ready for each event to welcome the function
- Ensuring and adhering to event instructions and information.
- Operating the facilities properly and profitably
- Managing your food and beverage team
- Briefing staff and checking the room set-up before the event
- Ensuring staff provide excellent customer service and strong attention to detail during the event
- Ensuring the room is turned around, ready for the next event
- Checking all payments are made on time