University Relationship Manager
Salary £25,000 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Based in Birmingham
If you’re great at developing and maintaining relationships, creating and owning a strategy to generate sales and growth, then this role is perfect for you.
This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with our partner institutions and deliver growth in sales through developing university relationships, implementing our core marketing strategies, and using your experience and creativity to bring new ideas that will drive sales.
Right now we are seeking a University Relationship Manager to join our team at John Smith’s based in Birmingham, covering our institutions ay Birmingham City University and Worcester University.
As University Relationship Manager you will be given the opportunity to take on new challenges, responsibility, autonomy and the chance to build success around your own skills and vision. The successful candidate must be able to deliver the main responsibilities of:
- Ownership and accountability for all areas of the Birmingham City University and Worcester University business P&Ls.
- Development of relationships and services to maximize overall business potential and our online fulfilment strategies.
- Implementing our marketing strategy within each University.
- Building close working relationships with all departments within your institutions with the end goal of generating sales, and maintaining long-standing contracts.
- Recruiting and managing a seasonal team to support the promotion and marketing of our online fulfilment schemes at these two partner institutions.
- Supporting the production of data and analytics on our online strategy performance, identifying trends and recommending action where required.
To be considered for the role of University Relationship Manager, it is preferable that you have:
- Previous experience in a management role.
- Experience in account management/relationship management.
However, it is essential that you have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to manage short term tactical and long term strategic plans to achieve overall business targets.
- The ability to see "the bigger picture" and understand the relevance of your role and tasks.
- A persuasive personality that is highly organized, motivational, confident and enthusiastic.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
If you wish to apply, upload your CV NOW!
Closing date for applications: 25th July 2017.