Salary: £21k-£22k + Generous Commission from day one
Working hours: Monday - Saturday 37.5 hours (5 days a week on rota basis)
Our client is a well-established high end Audio and Visual retailer, supplying business and consumers with leading technology products. With over 50 offices in the UK, this is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate who wants to build their future career. This company specialises in supplying to residential, businesses and the Marine industry.
(The successful candidate will receive a full training and support around the knowledge of the products both online and central training).
This opportunity will be suitable for someone who has a passion/interest in the latest Audio/Visual technology.
- Contacting existing customers to arrange appointments
- Following up on warm leads ( Enquiries)
- Face to face Sales within the showroom
- Maintaining the CRM System
- Organising diaries for the appointments
- Communicating at all levels
- Excellent Customer Service
- Previous Sales experience with high end products
- Well presented
- Proactive within the work place
- Excellent team player
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and want to know more about. Please get in touch today.
Thanking you in advance for your application.