Are you an experienced Mechanical Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
My client are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, They put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Dunbar for a Mechanical Technician to join our team, working 45 hours Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and night shifts.
The Mechanical Technician Role
- Ensures maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant.
- Carry out fault diagnosis rectify as required
- Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
- Ensure that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements to ensure activities are completed in a safe manner at all times.
The Ideal Mechanical Technician
- Experience in Mechanical engineering of process industry or power plants
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent)
- LOLER, PSSR knowledgeable
If you feel as though you would be suitable for the position then please don't hesitate to apply below.