Field Service Engineer
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Home based
Salary: £40,000 DOE plus company van, phone and additional benefits
Our client are an award winning engineering company who due to continued expansion are now looking to appoint a driven, ambitious and professional Field Service Engineer for one of their specialist divisions.
As this opportuinity is a field based engineer role, the person must be trustworthy and have a proven track record of working in similar service positions. You will be working in your chosen region offering a professional and methodical service solution for various engineering projects and products with our clients vast customer base.
The role will be primarily working with technical engineering machinery so a strong mechanical aptitude is vital, additionally some electrical experience would be of benefit but the role is mechanically biased due to the nature of the products.
The Role entails:
• Undertaking and/or assisting with service, maintenance and repair of machines and systems
• Troubleshooting / post installation support on machines
• Provide training to operators and customers should training should be required
• Undertaking, conducting and achieving machine performance trials following installation / commissioning
• Provide routine service work
• Identify engineering sales opportunities
• Maintain good relationships with customers
The role can be very demanding at times, customer facing experience and flexibility is a must.
The applicant should be qualified to C&G/HNC (or vocational equivalent) standard and have an electro/mechanical engineering background, together with a practical/technical knowledge and a logical approach to fault finding.
The role would ideally suit someone who likes to travel to various sites and work on there own along with a field service team.
To apply for this role, please click below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Field Service Engineer // Mobile Service Engineer // Service Engineer // Mechanical Engineer