Service Sales Advisor
Job TitleService Sales Advisor
Salary: Depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Aftersales team as a Service Sales Advisor. As a main dealer, we pride ourselves on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times to all customers. We are seeking an organised, literate and well presented individual to join our team and work together to provide the best service possible.
As a Service Sales Advisor you will be interacting with customers and members of the public and assisting them with their enquiries by telephone and in person. You will be required to accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Your role will also include:
• Ensuring customers are informed of any service and repair work identified on their vehicle
• Creating an estimate for the cost of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this role.
The ideal person will have a friendly disposition and an engaging personality with great attention to detail, a team player with the drive and determination to offer the highest levels of customer satisfaction in a fast paced environment.
To apply please express your interest via a call or send your CV to Zoe Ralik – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile –