Graduate Manufacturing/Production Engineer
Our client is looking for somebody to join their production team during an important phase of their ongoing growth. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be supporting the launch of their products within their brand new assembly facility, and the subsequent day-to-day activities associated with manufacturing engineering. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of production hours and process times
- Process writing, using interlocked and error proofing process control systems for assembly operations using DC tooling & Pivotware
- Maintaining data, statistical records, and traceability for all processes in line with industry standards
- Ensure departmental KPIs and deliverables are met
- Generate and update layouts of the production facility (autoCAD)
- Jig and tool design
- RFQ generation
- Specifying new equipment
- Capturing concerns. Responding to breakdowns, maintenance of production equipment (TPM) and investigating breakdowns utilising known RCA tools.
- Own and drive shop floor continuous improvements to include 6S, RFT, Poka Yoke, & Standardisation
- Work alongside H&S to ensure all necessary policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Any other activities necessary to ensure the production department delivers it's objectives
The ideal candidate will:
- Want to work in an auto/Aero OEM manufacturing engineer role
- Understand the ability to deliver department KPIs within a manufacturing environment
- Gained a manufacturing/production/engineering qualification e.g. Beng, Meng, or Msc.
- Be IT literate
- Have a good level of English, both written and verablly.
- Be eligible to work in the UK prior to applying
Please apply with a covering letter for a faster response.