Photocopier Engineer – Kent / Surrey / Sussex - up to £30,000 dependant on experience+ benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Independently owned managed print company
* Working on a well known brand of MFD's
* Rapidly expanding company (quadrupled in size since 2011)
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Konica / Sharp
* Networking experience would be desirable
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
* Provide IT support to products at customer premises
* Part of service team with 9 engineers
HOW? Will you be working?
* Servicing clients in the Kent / Surrey / Sussex area
* Receive full manufacture/in house training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
* Maintain existing customer relationships
WHY? Should you apply?
Expanding & national dealership offering a fantastic working environment
* 20 days holiday + BH
* Company car
* Mobile phone
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kayleigh Dutton on or click the "Apply Now" button.