Business Development Executive
Are you an outstanding Business Development Executive?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Development Executives to join our Northern and Scotland Team. You will be responsible for managing, developing and increasing sales and profit contribution in existing and new customers within your geographical area as well as ensuring sales targets and company KPI's are met in line with the Company's pre-determined strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining sound customer and business relationships, with particular emphasis on service levels and timely problem resolution
- Evaluating and gaining a concise understanding of the marketplace and customers' businesses and requirements.
- Advising customers of current and future Company promotional activity, new product launches and accreditation/certification requirements.
- Contacting and liaising with suppliers to ensure product knowledge is maintained and reviewed. Internal departments to ensure the free flow of customer, market and product information.
- Establishing and maintaining accurate customer records including individual customer record cards, product profiles, promotional calendars, customer database and pricing files.
- Devising and constantly reviewing clear journey plans and customer categorization to achieve the minimum standard for call frequency and best cost to serve.
- Planning and executing sales opportunities within new market sectors and strategize sales penetration opportunities.
- Actively engaging in the annual planning and budgeting process ensuring accurate and achievable customer plans are devised and executed.
- To act as an ambassador for our company, seeking to promote the Company's services wherever and to whomever possible.
Business Development Executive | Business Development | Food Services | New Business | Account Management | Customer Services
- Food service or food manufacturing operation knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and assertive manner
28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Company Car
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience, 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Company Car, Company Laptop, Company Phone, pension scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Long Service Awards, Incentive Scheme and participation in the Company Annual Bonus scheme.