Early Years SEN Teacher
A fantastic opportunity for an Early Years SEN Teacher has arisen in a Primary school we work closely alongside in the Sittingbourne area. This is a 1-1 position nurturing and working with a Reception class student.
- Actively promoting good manners, creativity and enthusiasm.
- As an Early Years SEN Teacher it will be your duty to facilitate, support and assess the students overall progress.
- Ensuring effective learning and individual needs are met.
- As an Early Years SEN Teacher responsibilities include working with students to enable their independence, working with a range of special needs.
- Creating a positive and stimulating learning environment that caters for the needs of your pupil with all social and behavioural needs.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
This post is full time to start September 2017
The ideal Early Years SEN Teacher will be suitably qualified to teach and a holder of QTS. Previous experience working with Special Educational Needs students, MLD, Autism etc. could be an advantage. You must be able to provide two professional references upon request and you must be within your rights to work in the UK.
This position is subject to full safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS .
If you feel you are suitable for this Early Years Teacher postion click apply now. Here at Apex Education Training every person is treated as an individual. It is important to us to find the right work to fit your skills, education and work/life balance. If you feel you are suitable for this position
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Prepare you for the individual position and can give you comprehensive client knowledge
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- We offer Recommend a Friend shopping vouchers
- If the position isn't right for you we work on your behalf to find you the right one
- Get you paid to your scale