IT Support Person
We are looking for an entry level general IT person to assist in our ongoing office expansion. The position is full time and we are hoping to find a candidate who is looking for long term progression within the company. Enthusiasm for all things tech is one of the key factors we are looking for!
General Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Initial front-line support: Both by ticketing system and face to face.
- General Maintenance of PC(s) including: Formatting / installing OS, cleaning, fault diagnosis of hardware.
- General infrastructure maintenance.
- Software deployment and configuration.
- General department tasks such as organising / sorting assets.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes / skills / experience, don't worry if you don't have some of these!:
- Familiar with all aspects of Windows, such as installation, configuration and deployment preferably within a business domain.
- Has used Linux in some capacity. The more the better.
- General PC hardware experience, including building a PC from scratch.
- Deploying own network.
- Lives and breathes technology in general.
About us: This is no ordinary IT Department or run of the mill office. We get to play with unique hardware, and assist the company in producing world class VFX for films, TV and adverts.
Training will be given for the right candidate, who might be missing a few skills.