Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Founded in 2011 by Theo Paphitis, Boux Avenue is online and in 28 stores UK wide, as well as 10 international stores.
Customers in store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings in exquisite fitting suites with highly trained bra fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little more sophisticated.
Come join us! Our Boux Avenue Guildford store is currently looking to expand their management team, so if you have previous supervisory experience, get in touch.
What will your duties be?
- Manage the shop floor and sales team in a positive and informed manner whilst being reactive and adaptable to change
- Maximise sales and customer experience through ensuring store teams are introducing our bra fit service and delivering it to a high standard
- Support team in development and training of bra fitting
- Display a passion in the brand by being an ambassador; leading by example for the team to follow
- Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service by coaching colleagues to deliver the Boux Avenue Shopping Experience consistently
What you need to have:
- Proven experience within retail management
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Boux brand, acting as an ambassador for us
- Experience within a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to motivate the team and utilise their different qualities to enhance the overall effectiveness of the team
- Ability to effectively schedule and overcome obstacles and adjust plans as necessary, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time
- Ability to react quickly to change and implement it positively
- Clear strong communication skills
What we need to see:
- Ability to be results focused with the ability to drive goals, targets and objectives in agreed deadlines
- A leader who can guide individuals towards task accomplishment
- Team Player - ability to support the management team to create an environment of mutual trust & respect
- Ability to lead by example through promptness, attendance and personal presentation standards
- Friendly and engaging always putting the customer first
- Good attendance values and personal presentation standards
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. We have exciting roles available all the time, so keep your eye on our website and apply for anything that interests you further.