Internal Sales - Electrical Wholesale
- Do you have sales experience within the Electrical Wholesale, Plumbing and Heating, Builders Merchant, or similar industry?
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to progress your career?
- Do you want to work for a market-leader whose name in the sector speaks for itself?
If the answer to these questions is yes, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading electrical wholesale business who are looking for an ambitious, outgoing and proactive salesperson with a strong ability to capitalise on opportunities and grow their business in the Clacton-on-Sea and surrounding areas.
The company you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high level of service they provide along with the high quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The company also continues to develop through competitor acquisitions and new openings, as such, there is always the opportunity to progress within the company.
For such a large group, they have an extremely adaptable and flexible business model; the autonomy and freedom that you will get to make things happen are unparalleled at this level.
What is in it for you?
- A highly competitive starting salary of £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience, supplemented by an uncapped annual profit share bonus scheme
- An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, market leader in the electrical wholesale industry
- A rewarding career that offers outstanding opportunities for career development and progression to roles such as, Branch Management where you would be, in-effect, running your very own business
As an Internal Salesperson, based at their Clacton-on-Sea location you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
- Present, communicate and sell to all levels
- Assist on the trade counter when required
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK.
Interviews for this exciting opportunity are being held immediately.