Marketing Officer/Executive - Fantastic Ethical Company
- Fantastic ethical company.
- Fast growing charity.
- Excellent direct marketing position.
If you want to work for a company with a great cause then look no further! This Truro based organisation are looking for a Marketing Officer to join their fantastic team; someone who understands the principles of fundraising and marketing and what motivates people to give and to donate.
What you'll be doing
This is a diverse role, where you will be helping to develop and deliver the Individual Giving Strategy, recruiting new supporters as well as developing long standing relationships with existing supporters. You will work on National mulitchannel direct marketing campaigns, specifically focused around donor recruitment, retention and development across a variety of traditional and digital channels.
You will be supported by external agencies and you will manage the day to day relationships, develop creative briefs and concepts and evaluate copy and artwork to ensure the campaigns are delivered to a high standard.
You will bring creativity to the role, designing and testing new approaches to maximise campaign results, and then work with the data management team to develop effective reporting and data segmentation.
What experience you'll need
- A basic understanding of the principles of fundraising, marketing or direct sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of audience motivations and ongoing engagement tactics
- Good digital marketing skills/experience
- Experience across traditional channels such as direct mail and advertising
- Multichannel campaign experience, ideally within lead generation, acquisition or retention strategies
- Excellent planning and communications kills
- Experience within the charity sector or within a donor based audience is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return for your experience
Who wouldn't want to work for a company with a great cause? You will be rewarded in the knowledge that every successful campaign you deliver will be bringing in additional resources to change lives. You will be working in a fast growing company that offers genuine career opportunities, you will have a competitive salary (up to £25k) and work with some great individuals.
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for then apply now, or contact Chris () for more information.