Assistant Manager - Weymouth - £23000 - Award winning culture!
Are you a passionate, positive and commercial Assistant Manager looking to stamp your personality on a seriously customer focused retail store? Are you looking to further your career with a rapidly expanding company? Would you prefer to work within a company that offers genuine work life balance, fast track career development plus the opportunity to earn up to £23000 + bonus?
Who is the Client?
• A fast paced retailer who are experiencing an exciting period of change and growth
• Success built on offering their customers a huge range of products at incredible speed and convenience.
• Their stores are bright, welcoming, incredibly busy and full of pleasant and knowledgeable staff
• They invest heavily in their training and have an award winning management development program.
What will I need to do?-
• You will be an integral part of a high performing management team.
• As Assistant Manager you are responsible for leading your team of talented individuals to ensure that you are delivering amazing service to all your customers all the time
• You will deliver a commercial store, driving sales and leading your team from the front (this is NOT an office based role)
• You will inspire your team and role model the `Can Do` attitude that is expected!
• You will be comfortable working to agreed process and compliance
What`s on offer?
• Our client offers their Assistant Manager a competitive salary of £23000
• Realistic OTE of up to £26K
• Award winning Pension and flexible benefits
• Incredible work life balance
• A genuine opportunity to develop and fast track your career. Ideally, you will be looking to step up and eventually run your own store within 6 - 12 months.
Where do I apply?
Interested? Think you have what it takes to be an Assistant Manager for this awesome company? Then click below to make an application today.
Additional Key Words- general manager, store manager, branch manager, unit manager, replenishment manager, deputy manager, assistant manager, department manager, night manager, duty manager, sales manager.
This role is based in Weymouth and we welcome applications from anyone commutable from Yeovil, Bournemouth, Bridport, Dorchester, Abbotsbury, Blandford Forum, Poole, Lyme Regis, and surrounding areas.