FD Recruit is working with a key player in the Retail industry to recruit a permanent Finance Director to the Senior Management team.
Our client is leading the way in the ever-changing Retail sector and has achieved a position of leadership and influence. Over the years they have gone through a number of positive changes and they have ambitious company-wide goals for the future. They are seeking a commercially astute Finance Director to help them achieve these.
Based in the city of Canterbury, this role is ideal for a business minded individual with exceptional leadership skills and the ability to inspire those around them. Experience in and understanding of the Retail sector would be beneficial in this position.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Assume a role on the Senior Management team and liaise closely with colleagues at this level
- Take on responsibilities for the wide range of financial tasks, including preparation of accounts, cash flow, compliance, budgeting & forecasting and KPIs.
- Shape the financial strategy of the business
- Responsible for individual finance projects, from concept through to completion
- Manage the finance team, including recruiting new staff as needed and developing team skills
- Cultivate robust working relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver accurate and relevant financial advice and guidance
The successful candidate will be talented, ambitious and experienced. Our client requires somebody who can work well with people at all levels throughout the business and who can influence those around them.
The company is looking to recruit a Finance Director with experience across all areas of operations and strategy, who possesses first-rate commercial acumen and excellent leadership skills.
An accountancy qualification and a minimum of 5 years’ in a similar role are expected.