up to £22,000
Our market leading client based in Gillingham are currently looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive who works well as part of a team, has an outgoing personality, the ability to communicate at all levels and enjoys participating in all elements of the marketing mix.
Working wihtin the Marketing team, the role will involve developing and strengthening the marketing function to support continued business development opportunities. This is a challenging and diverse role that requires an ability to successfully multi-task and deploy excellent organisation skills.
Skills, knowledge & experience;
- 2 years previous marketing experience, within a B2B environment
- Ability to manage an annual product marketing plan in-line with other product marketing plans
- Responsible for managing and organising events and associated marketing event collateral
- Updating company website, using the CMS system and well as planning and delivering social media strategy
- Experienced proof reader and comfortable with writing marketing copy
- Confident dealing with a variety of product stakeholders
- Knowledge of website content management
- Marketing related degree or similar is essential
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that invests heavily it's staff, offering genuine, long term career opportunities
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.