A dynamic and experienced Business Analyst is sought to join a market leader in Financial Services based in Birmingham.
There is a significant book of work to be delivered over the next two years to re-engineer the current CDS Tax operating model in order to address a number of significant audit points, process efficiency issues as well as adhere to new regulations. This will involve the delivery of tactical and strategic solutions across the businesses system architecture, processes and organisation.
- Review policy guidance
- Process mapping to show current state and future state architecture
- Review the Client Data Services procedures to identify and document impacts on underlying processes, systems, people and the organisational structure
- Ensure [process change as a result of technology enhancement is handed over to Client Data Services operation's to update Key Operating Procedures
- Maintain awareness of compliance with policy and procedures
- Work alongside various audit teams to pull data and explain process during internal and external reviews
Key Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Background in a global banking business, operations, change management and business architecture
- Understanding of the workings of an investment or wealth management organisation
- Song documentation skills with the ability to produce project plans
- Experience in detailed root cause analysis
- able to lead workshops and working groups
- Exceptional attention to detail
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Woodhead at