Managing Estimator \ Chief Estimator
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Managing \ Chief Estimator to work in the North East of England.
Our client is a well establish civil engineering sub contractor which has been established over 30 years ago, has a turnover in excess of £30 Million per annum and employs over 200 direct members of staff and has on average around 30-40 civils projects underway ranging from £150K up to £4Million in value in the North East of England at any one time.
Our client works for a multitude of developers directly and we are specifically seeking an experienced estimator to join the company. The role will entail management of 4 other estimator \quantity surveyors as well as day to day estimating duties which will include:
Main duties will include:
- Management of the Estimating department
- Accurate costing and preparation of tenders
- Prepare accurate and competitive estimates
- Maintain relationships with clients and customers to ensure repeat business
- Build a strong network of suppliers and sub-contractors
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Relevant degree or qualification in Building or Civil Engineering
- 10 years minimum experience
- Previously worked in an Estimating capacity
- Be driven and ambitious
The role entails working closely with the Managing Director and the offers significant progression. For more information on the role please call David Fletcher of CDM Recruitment