Project Manager - Investment Banking
A market leader in Investment Banking are seeking an experienced Operations Project Manager to join their well established operations division in Birmingham.
Key tasks performed by the team are: project management planning and delivery, Book of Work, road-map maintenance, impact analysis, business requirements, process mapping, training, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), communication and awareness, post go live monitoring and support.
There is a considerable book of work to be delivered over the next couple of years to re-engineer the current Client Data Services Tax operating model in order to address a number of significant audit points.
- Work in partnership with Technology, Client Data Services Operations, Tax Operations, Group Tax, the Responsible Office for FATCA and Business to deliver process and technical change against open audit points, policy and regulatory change, self-identified issues, process efficiency improvements.
- Oversee project delivery of book of work items from initial prioritisation, through the technology delivery framework to operational implementation
- Pull together PowerPoint presentations for project plan updates/impact assessments/analysis for senior audience
- Participate and provide results for UAT testing
- Work with IT to analyse and reconcile data quality issues
Key Skills, Requirements and Responsibilities
- Background in global banking business operations, change management and business architecture
- Understanding of the workings of an investment bank and the front to back life cycle of a trade
- Experience of the full project life cycle and the change delivery process including business requirements gathering / project management and planning/ operational readiness training, UAT
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and structure issues and run accurate analysis
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Woodhead at