Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Account Handler - General Commercial Insurance
Salary: £ 23 ,000 - £ 25,000 Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering South Of England
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 25 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £20,000 for SME clients
- Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- First Notification of claims to insurers and claims support
- Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- A strong background of General Commercial Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please