Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher / Premier Pathways
Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher – Medway
Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancy – Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates which is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding Chemistry Teachers by taking on this Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher role?
Beginning the programme in a teaching support role at this highly regarded Medway Secondary School, the new Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified Chemistry Teacher.
• £15,000 pa training salary – Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher
• Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher - 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher - no experience required
The Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher will need:
- To have the drive to become a Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher
- To have the commitment to the programme and your students
- To be a High calibre Science graduate
- To be able to self-study
The School is an incredibly supportive and successful non-selective Secondary School in Medway with a thriving Science Department. You will support and learn from some outstanding practitioners as you settle into your role. With an expanding sixth form and a high take up of the sciences at KS5, you will have ample opportunity to refine your teaching practice in Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 Chemistry and Science lessons.
The new Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher will have:
- A fantastic Teaching Assistant/Teaching role in the school where your responsibilities build up gradually
- In-school support with an Outstanding Science Teacher as your mentor
- Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
- The Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher is earning all the time
- Constant support from all corners of the network
- Online portfolio tool
- Structured phase system
- A full PGCE at the end of 2 years
- Blended learning
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teacher role at this exciting secondary school in Medway today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to John Cobb at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Graduate Trainee Chemistry Teachers will be contacted.