We have a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Manufacturing company based in Whitstable!
This role is offering a generous salary of £34,000 per annum.
If you possess HNC or above level qualification in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering and previous experience working as a Mechanical Process Engineer role within a Manufacturing or Process Engineering environment, then this is the ideal role for you to continue your development within this forward thinking company.
What you need to know about the Manufacturing Engineer role:
You will ensure fast turnaround and correction action for Process/Quality issues affecting production ensuring, in conjunction with the Pre-Production area, that all new products are verified as production ready prior to production release - this includes all aspects of cost, manufacturability, process capability, etc
You will also be supporting the production of new and legacy products being manufactured in Production / Pre-Production and taking direct responsibility for updating routings, manufacturing and process instructions / tooling, etc to be in line with the best method of manufacture.
To be the successful Manufacturing Engineer you must possess:
* HNC or above level qualification in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Previous experience working as a Mechanical Process Engineer role within a Manufacturing or Process Engineering environment
* Experience using measuring equipment
* Experience of design reviews and ensuring production problems are robust and the product is produced to the desired quality
* Electrical bias knowledge with some electrical skills
* A good understanding of the NPI process and getting products into manufacture, including documentation such as Manufacturing Instructions, ISIR and FAIR requirements
* Practical problem solving skills, including understanding manufacturing processes and solving issues on the shop floor
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment and HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.