Senior Residential Care Workers
Our client is a childcare organisation providing an integrated service to young people who have experienced trauma in their lives resulting in emotional behavioural difficulties and requiring a high level of intervention. We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Response Residential Care Worker to join our team in Cumbria. As a Senior Response Residential Care Worker you will work with young people referred to us in order to undertake 12-17 week placements and will play a critical role in assessing and supporting the young person.
Senior Applicants must either have achieved, or be nearing completion of QCF Level 3 Qualificationin Health and Social Care - Children and Young People (or equivalent). As the service is outdoor based, the possession of outdoor qualifications such as SPA, ML and the BCU awards would be a distinct advantage.
We place a great deal of emphasis on the level of support we provide to all of our staff which includes the following:
- Two week class room induction programme
- Comprehensive Training Plans
- Professional Supervisions
- Team meetings
- Clinical Oversight
Our benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Work place pension scheme on qualification
- Salary enhancements for outdoor qualifications
- Funded opportunities for Continued Professional Development
- Career progression opportunities
Successful candidates must hold a full UK driving licence. All applicants will have to undergo an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.