Private Client Solicitor
This firm is a stand-out friendly practice, which despite their size and status of that of a Legal 500 firm you will find a culture that you would normally associate with a small family run practice. They are very progressive and are known locally for their reputation of nurturing and developing talent, just recently several support staff has risen the ranks to become qualified. They now have a network of offices, and impressively have grown by 30% in the last two years. Despite a heritage dating back 100 years, they have kept ahead of the curve and invest in the technology and infrastructure.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Private Client Solicitor into their Brighton, East Sussex office.
The Private Client team houses a wealth of experience and is of much large size than other firms locally, it is a five Partner team and is extremely busy and continuing to grow. As a result, this role comes with excellent prospects for progress. You will deal with a high-quality caseload, of often high-value matters; this will include; Wills, Probates, Estates, Trusts, Lasting Powers of attorney.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least three years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- You will have a good grounding in private client work
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- This role comes with good prospects
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE, this an excellent benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this Legal 500, progressive firm based in Brighton, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.