Clinical Specialist - £55-£60K + Bonus + Package

Recruiter
On Target Recruitment Ltd
Location
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham
Salary
£55000 - £60000/annum Bonus
Posted
06 Jul 2017
Closes
05 Aug 2017
Sector
Healthcare
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
The Company:

* Established over 30 years
* A market leader within Oncology/Radiology
* A steady continually growing organisation
* Fantastic career opportunity

The Role:

* The main element of the role as the new Clinical Specialist will be to assist Interventional Radiologists and surgeons with cutting edge Microwave Ablation Technologies
* You will be trained on all product lines in due course though and will be assisting with this in future times
* You will spend around 60% in CT looking at scans and taking them through needle placement and the other 40% will be in theatre assisting with the treatment
* There will be a large element of training and developing large groups of doctors and clinical staff
* This is to support the oncology department Covering Manchester to the south but your main focus will be in London - 75% and Netherlands and Nordics 25%

The Ideal Person:

* As the new clinical specialist you will ideally be a current nurse or ex nurse
* Really need to have commercial experience though - current clinical specialist
* Ideally you will have worked internationally already in a clinical specialist role
* You will need to have worked with a technical medical devices product area and able to handle complex information and products
* You will need to be happy to stay away and happy to travel across the Netherlands and Nordics

Consultant: David Gray

Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.

About On Target

On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally