Corporate Tax Senior
Our client is a multinational firm of Chartered Accountants. The Gatwick office is looking to recruit and newly qualified corporate tax accountant. The role would suit someone with previous corporate tax experience in a similar role or an ACA qualified auditor looking for a move into a pure corporate tax role. The work includes:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Reviewing of corporation tax returns, liaising with General Practice as and when necessary
- Assisting on tax planning projects with Managers
- Dealing with routine correspondence to and from the HMRC, by letter and phone
- On a monthly basis preparing advanced tax calculations in excel
The right candidate must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ATT/CTA/ACCA or ACA qualification
- At least 3 years corporate tax experience
- A real desire to learn and develop
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated tax professional wanting to grow their career with this award winning firm. Study support will be offered if not already gained and excellent promotional prospects are available.
Excellent salary and package.