Sales Manager - PCB / Electronics
PCB / Electronic Components
North Yorkshire, Covering the UK
£45,000, Company Vehicle + Bonus based on individual and team performance
A Sales Manager is required to join a leading global PCB supplier. The role is working for a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Manufacturer which supplies globally selling a range from single-sided to 16 layers, Radio Frequency Circuits (RF) Microwave Circuits, Thermal Material Circuits.
As a Sales Manager must have a proven track record of sales success in the Printed Circuit Boards / Electronic component industry, ideally working for a PCB manufacturer. You will have a notable strength across verticals and be keen to bring that expertise across. You must be ambitious and looking to achieve and exceed targets. You will preferably have experience managing a team of sales people.
- Successful track record in B2B sales in the electronics industry
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar managerial function
- Sales management experience, marketing experience would be a plus
- Professional leader of business processes and sales projects
- Experience with CRM systems and good Excel knowledge
- Enthusiastic and positive team player with passion for our products