Business Manager - FMCG
We're on the lookout for a confident Business Manager to join this rapidly expanding FMCG start-up. Taking London(and beyond) by storm with their innovative take on confectionery, they are now being stocked in leading retailers such as Harvey Nichols. This is an exciting company which offers extensive opportunities for progression, as well as the chance to attend key industry events including a variety of regular pop-ups around London and the UK, such as Secret Cinema!
Looking for Business Manager jobs? With huge growth plans for 2017, this young and creative team are now looking to expand with the addition of a Business Manager to focus on the personal development of the team and improve all aspects of the company structure.
In this Business Manager job, you will have a huge impact on the team as the company rapidly grows over 2017. You will be responsible for helping with personal development and supporting the team on the ground. You will have a real understanding of what is happening in the company day to day and provide innovative solutions to all departments, spanning across Operations, Sales, Finance and Production.
In this Business Manager job, you will be reporting to the MD and your daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the MD, Marketing Manager and Sales Team to monitor sales across all revenue streams and improve profitability
- Working closely with the Strategic Consultant to implement strategy and delegate jobs effectively
- Working with each member of the team to develop their personal development plans
- Being the first point of contact for all queries from the team on daily tasks
- Ensuring all departments are communicating effectively
- Managing cash flow and working with the Strategy Consultant to effectively manage key business changes
- Thinking about the staffing structure and how it can be improved as the company expands
What we're looking for?
- Previous experience managing people or working within HR is important (ideally at least 2 years professional experience)
- A real interest in Operations and personal development
- Strong organisation skills with an excellent eye for detail
- An enjoyment to work autonomously
- A passion for working in a growing start-up - you must have an interest in the FMCG sector and possess a DIY attitude
- The ability to effectively juggle several tasks at once, while keeping a level head
- Well versed with Microsoft Office, Google Drive and ideally, accounting software (ideally Quickbooks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to delegate confidently
- Strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to get involved with the vibrant company culture
What else is?on offer?
- New urban offices in central London
- Occasional tickets to exciting cultural and drinking events in London
- The chance to work in an award-winning young and vibrant team directly with the entrepreneurial founders
- An incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative start-up in a position of responsibility, with the chance to make a huge impact on the company and team development
Looking for Business Manager jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Business Manager job in London today!